of Ventura County Inc
1. First and foremost we provide one-on-one face-to-face client consultation in private, in your community at your senior center.
2. If its not something we do, we offer referal to other service more appropriate to a seniors concerns.
3. We offer public speakers on legal issues that may be shared by seniors.
4. We offer 1-to-3-hours group sessions, to seniors and care-givers on 'Elder Abuse', 'What do I need to know about Estate Planning' and other topics.
5. We also provide the speaker of the L.I.F.E. class (Legal Information For Elderly for the Area Agency on Aging. A program that won them a National Award.*
What services do we offer our seniors?
*The LIFE class is provided and scheduled through the Ventura County Area Agency on Aging. If you would like a class for your group, call the Area Agency and set one up.